Privacy, terms, conditions & compliance
Terms & Conditions
Your privacy matters to us. Here's everything you need to know about privacy and other related issues on this website.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ZyLAB’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ZyLAB’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ZyLAB at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ZyLAB’s website are provided “as is”. ZyLAB makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ZyLAB does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- ZyLAB North America, LLC is not authorized to practice law or provide legal services in the District of Columbia or any state in the United States. The products and services offered by ZyLAB are limited to the non-legal, administrative aspects of document review and discovery projects.
In no event shall ZyLAB or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ZyLAB’s Internet site, even if ZyLAB or a ZyLAB authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
ISO / IEC Compliance Statement
Statements concerning Information Security Policies at ZyLAB and compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
ZyLAB has developed and maintained an Information Security Policy which has been in operation since 2008.
Since 2017, the ZyLAB policies, procedures and way of working have been formalized according to the ISO/IEC 27000 series.
In November 2018, ZyLAB obtained the certification proving that it has successfully implemented an information security management system in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
We can thus clearly state that ZyLAB currently works compliant to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards. View our certificate.
EU Privacy Statement (per May 22nd, 2018)
ZyLAB collects and stores – always with your consent as a basis –personal data to send you event invitations and marketing emails. Below is an overview of personal data that ZyLAB processes:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job title
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Should you decide you do not want to receive emails any longer, you can always opt-out easily. Every email we send out contains an opt-out link at the bottom, but you can also send an opt-out request to email@example.com.
The retention period for the personal data lasts until the moment consent is withdrawn or a request for deletion occurs.
ZyLAB does not share your personal data in any way with third parties (countries or international organizations – neither within nor outside the EU).
When it comes to personal data, there are eight fundamental data subject rights:
- The right to know whether data concerning him or her are being processed.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure or right to be forgotten.
- The data subject right to restriction of processing.
- The right to be informed.
- The right to data portability
- The right to object.
- The data subject right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. You have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to send your personal information to you or another organization mentioned by you.
All requests for exercising these rights can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints can be filed at the national Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. This can be done through this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
ZyLAB takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you are under the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
ZyLAB has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
Use of TLS (formerly SSL): we send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
Security & Privacy statement for ZyLAB ONE & LEGAL HOLD customers and users
ZyLAB collects and stores personal data, based on the legal agreement between ZyLAB and customer, to grant access to Customer and customer’s employees to ZyLAB ONE SaaS and to ensure a proper functioning of the services provided. Below is an overview of personal data that ZyLAB processes:
- First and last name
- Business e-mail address
- Phone number
- Job title
ZyLAB does not share customer personal data in any way with third parties (countries or international organizations – neither within nor outside the EU).
ZyLAB also acts as a data processor for the data uploaded by Customers in ZyLAB ONE SaaS. Every agreement we enter in with our Customers has a Data Processor Agreement, which should at a minimum be in accordance with GDPR/EU Privacy regulations. ZyLAB Technologies does not disclose any information and/or with third parties, which is present in ZyLAB ONE SaaS without prior client approval.
The personal data and data within ZyLAB ONE SaaS is retained until the moment the contract term ends. After contract termination ZyLAB will remove the data from the system in accordance within the agreed upon time frame. but no later than 30 days after termination.
Third Party Integrations
You may connect third party integrations to your IPRO LEGAL HOLD account, which may ask for certain permissions to access data or send information to your IPRO LEGAL HOLD account. It is your responsibility to review any third party integrations you authorize. We may collect information about what types of integrations you use in your IPRO LEGAL HOLD account.
Any permission(s) granted by you, grants these third parties access to your data, which may include (but is not limited to) granting third party applications access to view, store, and modify your IPRO LEGAL HOLD account data. We are not responsible for the practices of third party integrations, so please carefully review the permissions you grant to third party applications. For more information on integrations with third party providers, please see here.
Gmail Integration (Google Workspace)
If you use the Gmail integration with IPRO LEGAL HOLD, you will be asked to give us access to information from your Google account. You can learn more about how we access this data here or via in-app notice.
By using the Gmail integration with your Subscription you will grant the Subscription access to information associated with your account.
Additional Limits on Use of Your Google User Data
IPRO LEGAL HOLD’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
ZyLAB is active in the truth finding arena (eDiscovery), which adds the requirement for ZyLAB to not only produce secure software, but also operate a secure SaaS platform. Secure in the broadest meaning of the word. Our customers require a high level of security for the information being processed via ZyLAB ONE. ZyLAB therefore makes the following commitments to the customers and users of ZyLAB ONE SaaS:
- ZyLAB ONE SaaS is in general protected against unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure of information, and damage to systems that could compromise the availability, integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of ZyLAB ONE SaaS and any client data.
- Only authorized ZyLAB personnel can access ZyLAB ONE SaaS and its data.
- ZyLAB ONE SaaS is available for operation and use in accordance with ZyLAB ONE service levels.
- That data is uploaded completely in ZyLAB ONE SaaS. Automatic processing of Data does not affect the completeness and accuracy of the uploaded data. Changes to Client data can only be executed by authorized personnel.
ZyLAB is ISO27001 certified, which means that a management system is in place to ensure continuous improvement of security. A selection of the measures implemented:
- Encryption of data in transit (HTTPS) and at rest.
- Secure Software development principles applied to our software development process.
- Vendor Security Assessments to ensure adequate security with our suppliers
- Infrastructure and network security measures to control access
ZyLAB refers to the ZyLAB Trust Center for more details on the security and privacy approach.
ZyLAB is serious about security and has taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you are under the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and similar technologies
Complaints can be filed at the national Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. This can be done through this link.