ZyLAB today announced ZyLAB ONE Legal Hold, a new addition to its flagship solution ZyLAB ONE eDiscovery. ZyLAB ONE Legal Hold has been designed and purpose-built to address the needs of legal and compliance teams.
“ZyLAB ONE Legal Hold truly completes our next-generation SaaS offering to the eDiscovery community. It brings together best-of-breed infrastructure and security with ease-of-use for our customers and tightly integrates to our collection and review platform.” says Dennis van der Veeke, CEO of ZyLAB.
Features and benefits of ZyLAB ONE Legal Hold include:
- Direct integration to Microsoft Office 365
- Survey Questionnaires, Automatic Reminders, and Escalations
- Easily promote matters to ZyLAB ONE eDiscovery for end-to-end collection, analytics, review and production
- Self-Service e-Commerce Subscription and Automatic Tenant Creation
- Visual Dashboards and Customizable Reporting
ZyLAB ONE Legal Hold will be available for subscription in Q2 2020. However, in celebration of eDiscovery Day 2019, legal professionals interested in a sneak peak of the solution can sign-up to be invited to an exclusive industry preview event.