Law firms have experienced turbulent few years, defined by exponential growth in data volumes, as organizations evolve using more collaboration tools.
In our 2023 State of Law Firm Industry Report, we’ve surveyed 182 law firm professionals to explore their perceptions on the following topics:
- Most pressing eDiscovery challenges for law firms in 2023;
- Their expectations and priorities for 2023;
- The respondents’ current data collection practices and improvement points for 2023;
- Actions law firms plan to take to remain competitive in 2023
- And lastly, the perceptions and use of AI-driven eDiscovery technology among law firm professionals.
Based on the collected insights, we then reflect on the role that technology will likely play in supporting law firms in 2023.
Sign up to receive a copy of the report now!