Jeffrey Wolff, Principal eDiscovery Architect at ZyLAB, shows what your organization can accomplish in a step-by-step approach. In this 35 minute webinar, you will learn:
- What are the most profitable parts of the eDiscovery process to take back control of;
- What are the benefits of deploying a “use-what-you-need” SaaS solution over an expensive on-premises solution;
- How easy it is to use these solutions due to the high level of automation and Do-It-Yourself functionality.
- How you can reduce your data sets by over 90% using these types of tools before turning data over to your external counsel or the requesting party, which often also means a 90% reduction of external eDiscovery cost.
- How to build an internal business case to justify talking back control over your eDiscovery.
Fill out the form to watch the webinar.