Over the past 30+ years, ZyLAB has been working closely with corporations, law firms, and governmental agencies to deal with regulatory requests, high frequency eDiscovery, M&A, contract discovery and review, FOIA and Public Records Requests, investigations, and audits. ZyLAB’s integrated and customer-centric approach to eDiscovery has resulted in a scalable, proven, and award-winning eDiscovery platform: ZyLAB ONE eDiscovery.
This position is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
ZyLAB uses the latest Artificial Intelligence and Data Science tools to accelerate truth-finding missions along the typical dimensions Who, When, Where, Why, What, How, and How Much.
Our ZyLAB ONE eDiscovery platform still contains the most powerful full-text search for legal and investigative applications, but also houses a wealth of other technology such as text-mining to machine translation, audio search, topic modeling and machine-learning. Using agile work methods, we roll our bi-weekly SaaS updates holding new functionality and based on the most secure and latest developments tools and standards. We continue to stay ahead of the market by preparing ourselves for the next generation of Big Data using the latest data science insights. We work closely with universities around the world to test new ideas and fine-tune existing paradigms.
At ZyLAB, the Test Department is responsible to provide excellence in software testing that facilitates the vision, objectives and goals of the ZyLAB solution & software development approach. The QA Lead reports to the Chief Technology Officer. Together with the test team, you will be responsible for design and automation of accurate and effective Test Cases. On a daily basis you will be a part of a scrum team and work closely with developers on our innovative products.
The QA Lead oversees and manage all QA related activities to ensure successful delivery of projects with acceptable high quality.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Design and promote test automation, regression Scenarios, security and performance tests
- Design and write Test Cases
- Perform different types of testing (exploratory, functional testing, API, performance testing, confirmation testing, etc.)
- Create reports and perform analysis on the test results
- Assist in defining proper Risk Analysis assessments based on functional breakdowns and test coverage
- Participate in scrum related activities (standups, plannings, demo sessions, retrospectives)
- Own the test automation pipeline and related CI elements.
What we offer
- Work in an agile DevOps environment using the latest technologies
- A team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A drive to Increase the level of automation to be able to flexibly react on new challenges
- An environment to continuously improve and enhance the existing test processes and procedures
- Ability to work on our innovative technology platforms for advanced search, eDiscovery, Professional Text Mining, Automatic Translation, and data visualization
- Ability to learn new technologies and work on different things
Desired Skills & Experience
- A degree in Information Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing
- 3+ years of experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Hands-on experience in Test Automation, Performance and Load testing
- Knowledge of Test Methodologies and Software Development process and Testing lifecycle
- Experience in using and configuring Microsoft technologies including IIS, Azure, Active Directory and Microsoft SQL/ Exchange/SharePoint Servers in clustered & distributed environments is a plus
- Good communications skills and teamwork
We are looking for people who have broad technology experience, a strong passion for quality, new technology and great testing and automation skills!