Over the past 30+ years, ZyLAB has been working closely with corporations, law firms, and governmental agencies to deal with regulatory requests, high frequency eDiscovery, Merger&Acquisitions, FOIA and Public Records Requests, investigations and audits.
ZyLAB’s integrated and customer-centric approach to eDiscovery has resulted in a scalable, proven, and award-winning eDiscovery platform: ZyLAB ONE.
The ZyLAB ONE eDiscovery platform contains the most powerful full-text search for legal and investigative applications, but also houses a wealth of other technology such as text-mining, machine translation, audio search, topic modelling and machine-learning.
ZyLAB is part of IPRO, and has offices in Amsterdam, Phoenix (Arizona, United States) and Montreal (Canada). Our clients include multiple national and international intelligence agencies and courts of law as well as large corporations and local and national governments.
For our international documentation team, we are looking for a Technical Writer
As a Technical Writer on our Documentation team, you will be responsible for designing, delivering, and maintaining high-quality technical documentation for our software products, creating product videos and presentation materials. You will work closely with our Product and Development team.
Maintain the ZyLAB Documentation Portal (docs.zylab.com)
- Write all ZyLAB user documentation together with developers, testers and product team
- Participate in recurrent product development demo meetings to align content with the developments of the product
- Write in-app/Context Sensitive help, including gifs, images and links to Doc Portal
- Publish GTM use cases and assist our interns with writing them
- Improve the look and feel of the Doc Portal
- Give feedback on UX design and suggest UI (help) texts/strings
- Collaborate with other writers to assist with additional documentation tasks as needed, including projects associated with other IPRO product lines
- Help write transcripts and create new videos
- Maintain & update the videos on zylab.com, Doc Portal, Skilljar
- Translate the UI strings and keep the Dutch documentation up to date
- Improve the Customer Experience with Pendo, analyzing user behavior and designing and delivering in-app guides using Pendo
- Bachelor's or master's degree in an IT related, communications, or linguistic area.
- 5+ years of experience in writing software documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch and English
- Able to translate complex technical information into easily understandable information
- Video and audio editing experience is a plus