ZyLAB has over 35 years of experience and expertise in the eDiscovery and Information Governance space. We've continued to invest in our technologies to bring to market the most advanced offerings in order to meet the needs of our customer. Our customers express high satisfaction with the company's responsiveness and attention to requirements. Our solution is trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, government and regulatory agencies for litigation, investigations, discovery and information governance. Our customers include: UN Tribunal Council, the White House and AzkoNobel, to name a few.
Our Services Delivery Team is responsible for delivering high quality customer support services for our customers and resellers.
This position is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Overview of job
The Technical consultant carries out technical and functional implementations and maintenance of ZyLAB solutions in SaaS, Managed SaaS or On-Premises. The technical consultant ensures customer users and administrators are well-instructed to obtain high customer satisfaction levels and reference-able customers. The focus of this position is primarily on SaaS and Managed SaaS, occasionally an On-Premises assignment may be given.
- Scope activities and create a statement of work.
- Set up, install and configure ZyLAB ONE in SaaS, Managed SaaS or On-Premises.
- Create structured documentation, including specifications and status reports
- Advises client on configuration and implementation options based on best practices
- Participates in the business requirements gathering process for client customizations
- Participates in customization design sessions with the client and project team
- Meets directly with client’s business users to identify project objectives and business requirements and with client’s users to identify technical requirements
- Works within overall project plan and schedule
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in the Dutch and English language.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems; Windows Server; Internet Information Server.
- Understanding of infrastructures, databases, migrations, performance tuning, security models and system integrations in an enterprise scale project.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure
Interested? Send your resume to HRM@ZyLAB.com, Miranda van der Voort (our Human Resources Manager), and tell us how you can contribute to our success.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a software product consultancy role
- Proven experience implementing software solutions
- Experience in SaaS environments is a plus
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a cross-functional team in a production environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills with both non-technical business leaders/clients and technical team