Are you passionate about technology and support?
For our brand new office in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a:
Cloud & Systems analyst
As a Cloud & Systems Analyst you will be part of the ZyLAB Global IT team based at the ZyLAB Amsterdam office and you will support all ZyLAB offices around the globe.
You are responsible for all ZyLAB IT managed systems - and support activities, such as installing, monitoring, maintaining and expanding the Server Park and network infrastructure, responsible for 1st and 2nd line helpdesk calls. The Cloud & Systems Analyst reports to the IT manager.
Some of the technical programs you will be working with:
- Microsoft Azure
- VMWare vSphere
- Microsoft and other Operating Systems
- Juniper & Cisco networking
Skills, Experience and Personality
Analytical and well-developed technical problem resolution skills are essential to this post. The candidate is a team player, contributing his/her knowledge and expertise to all aspects of work carried out by the department. To keep up with the changing and latest technology, a learning attitude is required.
The ideal candidate for this role has to have good knowledge and skills in maintaining / supporting, administering and troubleshooting. We are looking for candidates with experience in the following areas:
- MS Windows Server & Desktop products
- MS Azure Active Directory
- TCP/IP networks for local & wide area networks
- VMware ESX/vSphere infrastructure
- Firewalls and network security
- SAN/DAS/NAS System
- Storage Protocols SCSI, iSCSI, NFS, FC and FCoE
- MS-Exchange server & Hybrid
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft SCCM
- MS-SQL Server
- Office 365
- A good command of the English language, good (technical) communication skills
- Good skills in maintaining, supporting, administering and troubleshooting
- Flexible, independent, self-starting, service oriented and result focused
- Able to take responsibility and organize own work and face tight deadlines
Do you want to work in a challenging international & entrepreneurial environment with leading assignments in complex environments and working with the latest technologies?
Please send your resume and motivation to Miranda van der Voort (HR Manager) at Jobs@ZyLAB.com.
For more information, contact HR at: +31 (0) 20 7176500