Did you know that 44 zettabytes of data are generated each day? That is a trillion Gigabytes. Data is everywhere, also in court. Legal professionals are experiencing a tsunami of data that has to be reviewed and anonymized. Missing one document in the heap of several million will jeopardize a legal case or accidentally leak sensitive information.
ZyLAB helps legal professionals in law firms, corporations and government to sift through huge volumes of data to find the smoking gun or incriminating email. ZyLAB is an international company with offices in Amsterdam and Washington DC. Our customers include UN Tribunal Council, the White House and AkzoNobel, to name a few.
Our Services Delivery Team is responsible for delivering high quality customer support services for our customers and resellers. As a Service Operations Engineer you provides high quality support for SaaS, Managed SaaS and On-Premises installations and plays a key role in maintaining and improving the knowledge standards in order to obtain high customer satisfaction levels and reference-able customers. The service is provided via telephone, email and our online ticket management system. From time to time, a customer visit onsite is required to execute tasks.
- Provide support for Customer Requests, Issues and Questions received via phone or online ticketing system
- Provide application support and troubleshooting assistance
- Analysis and resolution of technical product support related issues.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Service Delivery Management, Cloud Operations, Sales and Development ensuring a timely delivery of resolutions to customers.
- Proactively writes and promotes knowledgebase articles.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in the Dutch and English language.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems; Windows Server; Internet Information Server.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft SQL Server fundamentals
- Solid understanding of Active Directory, LDAP, Microsoft Office, Windows Sysinternals tools and network technologies.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Technical (Customer) Support in a software product support environment
- Experience in SaaS environments is a plus
- Understanding of and experience with ticket handling processes, research and development cycles and release management
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a cross-functional team in a production environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills with both non-technical business leaders/clients and technical team