Over the past 30+ years, ZyLAB has been working closely with corporations, law firms, and governmental agencies to deal with regulatory requests, high frequency eDiscovery, M&A, contract discovery and review, FOIA and Public Records Requests, investigations, and audits. ZyLAB’s integrated and customer-centric approach to eDiscovery has resulted in a scalable, proven, and award-winning eDiscovery platform: ZyLAB ONE eDiscovery.
As Product Manager, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints. You will identify user needs, help customers understand business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Your effort is important for the company as you will need to deliver product not just according to users, but the product that helps make our company vision reality.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Serve as the voice of the client.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Own the product roadmap.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience, integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and clients during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
What we offer
- Work in an agile DevOps environment using the latest technologies
- Work in a global company with distributed teams that operate from Amsterdam, US, Canada and Kiev
- A team-oriented, collaborative environment
- An environment to continuously improve and enhance the existing solution & processes
- Ability to work on our innovative technology platforms for advanced search, eDiscovery, Machine Learning, Automatic Translation, and data visualization
- Learn a new domain (LegalTech, eDiscovery, Litigation) and work on different projects on a global scale
- Growth path with training and certification tracks
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a PO/PM role
- Creative thinker.
- Strategic thinking.
- Experience with working in distributed teams
- Product Management.
- Experience in sales or marketing is an advantage.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Passion for technology as well as helping customers and team members.
We are looking for people who have a strong passion for building great products, new technologies and excellent communication & leadership skills!