ZyLAB is a global, innovative and strategic leader in eDiscovery (SaaS) technology. Over the past 30+ years, ZyLAB has worked closely with corporations, law firms and governmental agencies to deal with eDiscovery requests such as regulatory information requests, internal investigations, litigation, arbitration, Freedom of Information Requests (FOIA) and Public Records Requests.
Today we are a modern SaaS company that uses the latest tools to do inbound and outbound marketing. We work in sprints with Trello. We scrape and connect new contacts via LinkedIn, Phantombuster and Duxsoup. We heavily use HubSpot for our websites (.com, .nl), campaigns and funnel management. We have weekly salesmarketing meetings to share and discuss the funnel progress, brainstorm about new experiments, events, new insights, etc.
The marketing director is responsible for the lead generation and (online) marketing. The marketing director understands the key KPI’s for SaaS and lead generation like: MRR, Addressable market, MQL’s and SQL’s. The marketing director understands the market and the challenges of our (potential) customers and works closely with the GoToMarket owners and the students and interns from ZyLAB’s LegalTech team. Based on this understanding, he or she will develop and execute marketing initiatives, using various off- and online tools such as the ZyLAB website, social media channels and on- and offline events. The marketing director is data driven, will monitor and analyze results and measure these results against key performance indicators.
The marketing director reports to the CEO. The position is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Have a good understanding of the key KPI’s per GTM.
- Create a marketing strategy based on market intelligence, in line with the company’s GTM strategy and product roadmap.
- Monitor the GTMs for all regions and ownership of the local GoTo Markets.
- Build brand awareness of ZyLAB though all channels, Website, PR, social media and events. Co-create content strategy and monthly content calendar. Co-create content (newsletters, customer success stories, blogs, videos, presentations, etc.).
- Develop content and marketing materials to deliver marketing campaigns that support the lead generation for sales. Assist the sales team in supporting resellers by organizing special events and communications that increase the understanding of ZyLAB’s offerings.
- Track and report on results of the (local) ZyLAB website and all other online marketing actions and projects. Advise on content and communication channels. Monitor and analyze new possibilities in the field of internet, online marketing and Social Media.
- Be custodian of marketing budget, deploy budget and keep record of expenditure and report on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Knowledge transfer, coaching and engaging colleagues in other departments (Sales, Consulting, Customer Support en Research & Development) to create and share content.
- Functional and technical management of the ZyLAB website and online marketing tools (HubSpot, GoToWebinar, Eventbrite, Data scraping tools like phantom buster).
Desired Skills and Experience
- HBO or master (technical) university degree with a marketing or business specialization.
- Experience with the Data driven SaaS marketing. Knowledge of the eDiscovery market is a pre.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written). Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including preparation and delivery of presentations. Must be able to write and edit at an expert level.
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple projects, coordinating across multiple disciplines and teams, delivering successfully to challenging deadlines, adapting with flexibility and a positive attitude to changing requirements and executing with quality and creativity.
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate key messages to the intended audience, through collateral, presentations, videos, web content, thought leadership and case studies.
- Experience with online marketing tools: HubSpot.
- Experience with CRM systems (HubSpot and/or Salesforce.com)
- Must have a “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills. The ability to interact with customers, partners and foster cross-functional teamwork among sales, marketing, and product teams.
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Are you interested in joining our Marketing Team? Please your resume and cover letter to Miranda van der Voort, HR Manager, Jobs@ZyLAB.com