ZyLAB has over 35 years of experience and expertise in the eDiscovery and Information Governance space. We've continued to invest in our technologies to bring to market the most advanced offerings in order to meet the needs of our customer. Our customers express high satisfaction with the company's responsiveness and attention to requirements. Our solution is trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, government and regulatory agencies for litigation, investigations, discovery and information governance. Our customers include: UN Tribunal Council, the White House and AzkoNobel, to name a few.
Our Services Delivery Team is responsible for delivering high quality customer support services for our customers and resellers.
This position is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Overview of job
The Litigation Support Specialist is responsible for providing first-line customer support and all standard, technical litigation support services for ZyLAB’s Software-as-a-Service clients in North America. The Litigation Support Specialist is also responsible for assisting with the technical support of the ZyLAB ONE applications and network systems, including maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Provide first-Line response to Customer Requests, Issues and Questions received via phone or online ticketing system
- Provide basic Customer Service, including: Basic guidance in the operation of ZyLAB ONE software; Clarification of Software functions and features; and access to online documentation, videos, and other support resources
- Provide application support and troubleshooting assistance
- Provide standard Data Services, including: the creation and deletion of matters; loading native data; loading standard load file data, including mapping load file data; and guidance on data collection and processing strategies, including supported file types, processing options and best practices.
- Provide Advance Services, which may include: Advanced load file configuration and manipulation; Matter Template Customization; Overlay Support; Quality Checks; Transmission of Production to 3rd Party; Custom productions; Custom Reports; and custom system configurations
- Properly escalate unresolved inquiries to the next level of support
- Direct requests for support of legacy applications to appropriate resources
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree, relevant technical certifications or equivalent work experience
- eDiscovery experience with litigation support platforms.
- Technical skills and experience with computer servers, networks and Microsoft Windows operating system
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a cross-functional team in a production environment.
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills with both non-technical business leaders/clients and technical team
- Knowledge of MS Windows, Azure, SQL, PowerShell
- Experience in SaaS environments
- CEDS certification a plus (Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work with a team
- Ability to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to work with remote and global colleagues and clients
Are you the highly service-minded, customer-oriented jack-of-all-trades who loves to work with clients, colleagues and exciting technology? Send your resume to HRM@ZyLAB.com, Miranda van der Voort (our Human Resources Manager), and tell us how you can contribute to our success.