This internship is best for law students (University of Applied Science) who:
- have a good understanding of the legal aspects of the European Data Protection Law, the GDPR.
- are interested in doing research on how ZyLAB ONE can add value to the CCPA.
This position is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Fluent in English writing is required.
Per January 1st 2020 the California Citizen Protection Act (CCPA) will be implemented. This is the first big data protection law in USA, which is similar to the European GDPR.
ZyLAB wants to know what the differences and challenges of the CCPA are in comparison to the GDPR. This research need to be implemented in our technology to be compliant with the CCPA.
The key challenges in this project are the mapping of legal differences and requirements of the CCPA in particular. This requires a thorough understanding of all legal aspects of the GDPR and compliance.
- Studying the GDPR and CCPA
- Understanding how the use of ZyLAB ONE can add value to be compliant with the GDPR
- Describing differences between the CCPA and the GDPR
- Indicating how ZyLAB ONE can add value to the CCPA
Other Expected / Desired Outcomes
The desired outcome is a well-documented implementation how the ZyLAB ONE software can be used to be compliant to the CCPA.
ZyLAB will pay you an internship fee which is significant higher than what most other companies would pay you. We hear from our students that it is often 2—3 times higher than with other organizations. In addition, we will reimburse your travel cost and you can participate in all activities we organize for our employees.