Over the past 30+ years, ZyLAB has been working closely with corporations, law firms, and governmental agencies to deal with regulatory requests, high frequency eDiscovery, M&A, contract discovery and review, FOIA and Public Records Requests, investigations, and audits. ZyLAB’s integrated and customer-centric approach to eDiscovery has resulted in a scalable, proven, and award-winning eDiscovery platform: ZyLAB ONE eDiscovery.
This position is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
ZyLAB uses the latest Artificial Intelligence and Data Science tools to accelerate truth-finding missions along the typical dimensions Who, When, Where, Why, What, How, and How Much.
Our ZyLAB ONE eDiscovery platform still contains the most powerful full-text search for legal and investigative applications, but also houses a wealth of other technology such as text-mining to machine translation, audio search, topic modeling and machine-learning. Using agile work methods, we roll our bi-weekly SaaS updates holding new functionality and based on the most secure and latest developments tools and standards. We continue to stay ahead of the market by preparing ourselves for the next generation of Big Data using the latest data science insights. We work closely with universities around the world to test new ideas and fine-tune existing paradigms.
To expand our team, we are looking for an experienced developer in cutting edge Web development technologies like Angular 7, Web Components, Reactive programming, Typescript, SystemJS, CommonJS, Jasmine+Karma, HTML5, CASS/CSS, AJAX, ECMAScript 6 (new features), Async Responsive UI and C#/.NET.
To be considered, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Have worked on the analysis, design and implementation of large-scale object-oriented applications
- Strong mentor to less experienced developers; you love sharing knowledge
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Track record of advising on methodology and technology. Change happens when you are around
- Knowledge of software best practices, like test driven development and continuous integration
Be forewarned: we are very selective. Our hiring process includes writing code, aptitude assessments and challenging interviews. We are going to question your energy level, your knowledge, your problem-solving ability and your communication skills.