We think our story is pretty compelling:
From a technology perspective, ZyLAB is synonymous with innovation in data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning and the most search technology around from mission-critical business applications related to truth finding missions and complex investigations of digital data collections. We have won numerous international awards over the years and are recognized by industry analysts such as Gartner as the #1 solution for in-house eDiscovery and as Leader in the Magic Quadrant for eDiscovery solutions.
At the same time, we have strong links with the scientific world, as our founder is also Extraordinary Professor in text mining within the Artificial Intelligence Group of the department of Data Sciences and Knowledge Engineering. We own several patents and have prior art going back 30 years.
Among our customers we count organizations such as the UN-War crimes tribunals, FBI, FTC, the White House, the EC Anti-fraud organization OLAF and law enforcement organizations around the world as well as companies such as Akzo-Nobel, Shell, Hallmark and many other famous brands.
By joining ZyLAB, you become part of a community. Our developers are a passionate, diverse bunch. Typical traits include enjoying arguing about how to make our platform even better and how to expose advanced technology to our users in the most intuitive way. Add to this our focus on agile delivery, bi-weekly SaaS rollouts and you will start to see why working here is refreshingly different. We hire only the most talented, passionate people.
Our hiring is currently focused on experienced developers, ideally with prior architectural and/or team leading experience.
To be considered, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Plenty of development and delivery experience with .NET
- Track record of advising on methodology and technology. Change happens when you are around
- Strong mentor to less experienced developers; you love sharing knowledge
- Have worked on the analysis, design and implementation of large scale object-oriented applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software best practices, like test driven development and continuous integration