We are looking for an energetic Business Development Representative who is attracted to the interesting and fast-changing industry of eDiscovery.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Prospecting organizations via cold-calling and as part of targeted campaigns. Identify possible opportunities and generate sales leads via effective communication one the phone and through email.
- Qualify inbound leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Achieve or exceed monthly goals on generating follow-up meetings and demos.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to build, develop and manage the lead pipeline.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- (Recent) College degree, with an ambition to build a career in sales or sales engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivator who is able to work independently
- Inside software sales or software sales engineering experience (3 month or more)
- Ability to understand customer business requirements translate those to software capabilities
- Ability to qualify opportunities based on pre-agreed criteria
- Comfortable giving presentations and demos
- Technology savvy and able to use (or quickly learn how to use) marketing and sales software tools like SalesForce.Com, HubSpot or similar
- “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
Then we are looking for you!
ZyLAB offers a strong compensation package with commission and generous benefits. Your workplace would be the McLean office but you can also work remotely.
You will be working in a dynamic industry that combines many emerging technology and business trends such as cloud-computing, AI, machine learning, mobile computing and others. ZyLAB is a learning organization that is led by ideas, more so than by people. ZyLAB recognizes talent and rewards positive contributions and results, in whatever form they take. We promote and foster an entrepreneurial, learning, inclusive, diverse, “work-hard-play-hard” culture. We are a group of individuals that not only take pride in performing our personal responsibilities to the best of our ability, but we are also critical thinkers that welcome contributions from any direction. You can look forward to being welcomed into a team that will value your positive contributions and seek to give you the room to grow.