We are currently recruiting for a:
Field MArketing Manager
(McLean, VA, USA)
ZyLAB has over 30 years of experience in the e-Discovery and Information Governance space. We develop software technologies that bring the most advanced offerings to market in order to meet the needs of our customer. We are ranked as the number-one end-to-end e-discovery solution by Gartner. Our solution is trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, government and regulatory agencies for litigation, investigations, discovery, public information/FOIA requests and information governance.
The Field Marketing Manager will activate, execute and / or develop annual ZyLAB North American demand and lead generation programs that extend and complement ZyLAB’s worldwide marketing initiatives. This marketer will drive visibility to, and adoption of, on-premises, private cloud, and SaaS versions of ZyLAB’s E-Discovery solution, promote new product launches; and adapt, activate and execute corporate programs to ZyLAB North American market needs.
This position is responsible for understanding the market, sales and customer challenges faced within the geography and then activating and executing North American initiatives, programs, and sales tools. This Manager will monitor, analyze and report measurement against the key performance indicators for Field Marketing programs and will represent the voice of the assigned area in the development of marketing plans to ensure local leverage of all available resources.
The Field Marketing Communications reports to the Vice President of North American Sales and Marketing.
This position is based in McLean, Virginia!!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Create a tactical marketing plan in line with ZyLAB’s overall sales and marketing objectives and the overall corporate marketing plan
- Be custodian of local marketing budget, deploy budget and keep record of expenditure and report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Organize trade shows, customer events and resellers days. Be responsible for the management and staging or events, from booking the venue, to sending out invitations, organizing the speakers, staffing and hosting the event, providing delegate packs and feedback forms
- Campaign management of lead generation activity. Liaise with sales team, utilize purchase lists for campaigns, monitor performance on an on-going basis and send out fulfillment packs and fulfillment e-mailers to response and update SalesForce
- Develop marketing materials for generating sales leads through E-mailers and paper mailings for both customers and prospects, liaising with external companies to provide a suitable list source and write and supply copy and where necessary employ a graphic designer for layout.
- Develop case studies for publication on the web, for fulfillment material and for using with PR
- Develop content for presentations, marketing and sales collaterals and the ZyLAB website, addressing both customers and prospects
- Responsible for the creation and publication of Press Releases to selected vertical markets
- Communication with corporate marketing to deliver material via email, internet and / or hardcopy
- Source and manage merchandise materials. Organize the creation of artwork for original merchandise materials and ensure that a suitable level of stock is held within ZyLAB for on-going fulfillment and trade shows
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (Communications) or Economics
- Native in English (verbal and written). Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including preparation and delivery of presentations. Must be able to write and edit at an expert level.
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple projects, coordinating across multiple disciplines and teams, delivering successfully to challenging deadlines, adapting with flexibility and a positive attitude to changing requirements and executing with quality and creativity.
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate key messages to the intended audience, through collateral, presentations, videos, web content, thought leadership and case studies.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (preferable Marketo)
- Experience with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Experience with implementing NetPromoter is a plus
- Must have a “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and team skills and the ability to interact with customers, partners and foster cross-functional teamwork among sales, marketing, and product teams
Interested in this position?
Are you interested in joining our Marketing Team? Please send your resume and cover letter to Miranda van der Voort, HR Manager, Jobs@ZyLAB.com.