E-mail Archiving Bundle
Gain Control of your Most Litigation-Risky Archive
The ZyLAB E-mail Archiving Bundle archives e-mail messages from Microsoft® Exchange Servers and creates a structure in which the information retained in these e-mails can be found and used quickly and effectively.
- Firm control over the most vital and readily used organizational communication too.
- Always accountable for (new) regulatory statutes for compliance and retention of growing data populations.
Features and functions
- ZyLAB E-mail Archiving allows users to easily store e-mail, which is full-text searchable, as a text file, HTML file, or RTF file in a ZyLAB archive.
- Standard e-mail information such as sender name, subject, and date are stored as key fields.
- Any attachments included in the e-mail are saved as well, and a link will be created between the original e-mail and the attachments.
- ZyLAB E-mail Archiving enables administrators to convert selected e-mail to the non-proprietary and digitally-sustainable XML format. This optional enhancement to the Archiving Module helps IT organizations make their e-mail more uniform and easier to search and govern.
- Storing your e-mail as XML guarantees compatibility with future systems without the need for expensive conversions.
- All information that you want to archive, such as e-mails, newsgroups, and so forth, will be copied from the Microsoft® Exchange Server and are automatic stored as XML files along with any additional attachments.
This bundle is an integral component of the following pre-configured ZyLAB systems: Compliance & Litigation Readiness System and Enterprise Information Management System.