Discover Previously Unknown Patterns and Information
When collecting information and looking for patterns, the Professional Text Mining and Data Visualization technology from ZyLAB supports investigators in the extraction of relevant facts such as company names, possible aliases, addresses, bank accounts, or Social Security Numbers from the content and helps to reveal the presence of potentially relevant patterns in the text. Data Visualization tools add dimension and context to static information.
Features & Functions
- Four different data extraction options: file name extraction, document property extraction, key field and concept extraction.
- Entity and regular expression extraction for more than 200 different entity types (names, job titles, companies, addresses, countries, social security numbers, credit card numbers, dates, payments, bank accounts and many more);
- Exact and near-duplicate detection.
- Automatic Professional Text Mining on all text data for entity and fact extraction.
- Automatic Translation of all text data.
- Automatic language recognition for 400+ languages on all data, also for OCR of non-OCR-ed bitmaps.
- Automatic recognition of bitmap (graphical) data.
- Automatic OCR of recognized bitmap data.
- Tree Map visualization to deduce the significance of topics based on their relative size.
- Hyperbolic visualization to reveal hidden relationships among people.
- Locations can be displayed on a Google Map®.
- 100% recall of new information in criminal investigations, legal discovery, and due diligence investigations when you cannot afford to miss any relevant information.
- Saving time by preventing users from having to sift through huge volumes of irrelevant information, by refining and filtering results, rank by relevance, de-dupe hits, and finding patterns.
- Visualization helps you to navigate through documents faster and identify patterns easier.
- ZyLAB’s text analysis supports multiple languages, which is critical when investigations go global and incorporate collections of information in various languages.
« Return to ZyLAB Law Enforcement & Investigations System Overview