The Washington DC Metro Leader in eDiscovery Services
ZyLAB is a top-rated eDiscovery services and software provider based in the Washington DC metro area. Our seasoned eDiscovery consultants and project managers exclusively use ZyLAB’s own award-winning eDiscovery & Production System – which has been positioned by Gartner as a “Leader” in the 2012 Magic Quadrant for eDiscovery Software.
The ZyLAB eDiscovery team helps clients in the Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland areas, as well as clients across the country and the globe.
eDiscovery Services Available in the DC Metro Area
ZyLAB’s Washington DC eDiscovery division offers software and services that span the Information Management phase of eDiscovery through Production. Some examples of our offerings include:
- Consulting on eDiscovery processes, legal hold, software selection, search methodologies, and more
- Onsite eDiscovery collection
- Ingestion and complete eDiscovery processing of data
- Culling, de-duplication and auto-redaction
- Automatic batch tagging and coding
- Text mining and content analytics
- Hosted legal review
- Custom productions with various options for output formats and load files
- Long-term data hosting and staging for other matters
- eDiscovery software licensing
- A suite of broader software products for litigation readiness, governance, investigations, big data archiving and enterprise information management.
Only Settle for the Absolute Best Technology and Services
Some of the advantages of working with ZyLAB in Washington DC include the following:
- Experience: Our litigation project managers have legal backgrounds, PMP certifications, and ample experience handling the pressures of eDiscovery.
- Solid Technical Backbone: We use our own top-rated eDiscovery and information management software for every project.
- Wide Support for Formats and Sources: Process and search data spanning everything from Office 365, to Lotus Notes, to Facebook, AutoCAD and Guidance E01 images.
- Processing Speed & Accuracy: get eyes-on data 4 hours after data received (approximately)
- Leadership: ZyLAB’s in-house legal specialists and eDiscovery process consultants are lead by renowned eDiscovery expert and ZyLAB’s Enterprise Technology Counsel, Mary Mack, Esq.
- Optimized: Our software is field-tested and constantly refined based on the direct feedback from our eDiscovery clients
- Defensible: ZyLAB’s consultants follow industry best practices and leverage the methodologies and templates within our software to ensure every action taken on the data is auditable, transparent, and easily explained.
- Security: Extremely reliable infrastructure ensures your project has 99%+ up time
- Fair and Affordable: Our offerings are competitive pricing with no hidden charges.
- Easy to use: ZyLAB’s software and review platforms offer intuitive, user-friendly interfaces that help any type of user to quickly get to work.
- Help When You Need It: ZyLAB offers 24x7 global technical support to clients.
- Scalability: ZyLAB software easily scales to varying volumes and workloads via our specialized use of XML, load balancing and virtualization.
- Proven: ZyLAB is the #1 most trusted global provider of eDiscovery software and services. During our 30 years of service, we have gained 1.7million users, across 9,000 installations and 60 countries.
- Easily Transferable: Our clients can move between our outsourced services and hosted eDiscovery solutions, to in-sourced eDiscovery, archiving and information management.
Launch an eDiscovery Services Project Today
Call 1-877-995-2262 to start an eDiscovery services project today.
ZyLAB Delivers Maximum Security and Operational Reliability Every Day
ZyLAB’s hosted eDiscovery solutions are delivered via the most secure, federally-compliant data center in the industry, providing the maximum security available among commercial and federal data centers—and a proven track record of 99.9% uptime.
Our primary data center, located in the Washington DC metro area, has been vetted by the DoD, Homeland Security, and the Intelligence sector to ensure mission-critical applications and data are available anywhere, anytime. Bottom line: your case data is safeguarded by the most stringent security standards and it is accessible when you need it.
Or Bring ZyLAB In-House; Choose from Several Options for our eDiscovery Software
As an alternative to our hosted review platform and SaaS eDiscovery options, Washington DC clients can also deploy our eDiscovery & Production System at their location. This on-premise option is completely modular and it spans the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
To schedule a demonstration of the on premise eDiscovery & Production System, please call our Washington DC office at 703-448-1420 ext. 818 or contact us via email.