We are currently recruiting for a:
McLean, VA, USA
The Technical consultant carries out technical and functional implementations of software, train administrators and end-users, advice and delivers high quality service to ZyLAB’s customers.
ZyLAB Professional Services is responsible for delivering high quality consultancy services to ZyLAB customers and resellers for its eDiscovery and Enterprise Information Management technology. The Technical consultant carries out technical and functional implementations of our software. These implementation project activities include face to face client meetings for requirements analysis and definition, configuration of software, enhancement development, and testing, training and go-live support for client.
General Activities and Tasks
The Technical Consultant will plan, coordinate and deliver client projects at the customer location.
The Technical Consultant is responsible for the successful completion of all client implementation activities of our software solutions. These implementation project activities include face to face client meetings for requirements analysis and definition, configuration of software, enhancement development, and testing, training and go-live support for client.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Independently set up, install and configure ZyLAB's products at customer’s location
- Meets directly with client’s business users to identify project objectives and business requirements and with client’s users to identify technical requirements
- Advises client on configuration and implementation options based on best practices
- Participates in the business requirements gathering process for client customizations
- Participates in customization design sessions with the client and project team
- Supports solution installation, customization, testing and deployment, including preparation of test scenarios
- Oversees client user acceptance testing
- Act as a technical mentor for clients in transferring solution critical knowledge
- To set up, organizes and carry out training programs for end-users and resellers of ZyLAB
- Provides feedback to customers and creates structured documentation, including specifications and status reports
- Technical (IT) education preferably on Bachelor level and proven with IT
- A proven knowledge of C# and .Net
- A proven knowledge of Microsoft Windows and SQL Server, latest versions
- Have the understanding of infrastructures, databases, migrations, performance tuning, security models and system integrations in an enterprise scale project
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written), with the ability to devise excellent solutions in consultation with the client
- Great documentation skills (write documentation for customers)
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Extensive experience of Windows platforms
- Practical experience of IIS and database technology such as MS SQL is required
- Proven experience implementing software solutions
Interested in this position?
Please send your CV and motivation to Miranda van der Voort, HR Manager:
A background check and assessment test are part of our application procedure.
Acquisition is not appreciated!