We are currently recruiting for a:
At ZyLAB, the Test Department is responsible to provide excellence in software testing that facilitates the vision, objectives and goals of the ZyLAB solution driven software development approach. The Test Department is managed by our Test Manager, who reports to the Chief Technology Officer. Together with your 5 colleagues, you will be responsible for design and execution of accurate and effective Test Cases and automation of Regression Scenarios. On a daily basis you will be a part of a scrum team and work closely with developers on our innovative products.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Design and write Test Cases / Scripts
- Perform different types of testing (exploratory, functional testing, performance testing, load testing, stress testing, confirmation testing, regression testing, e.g.)
- Create reports and perform analysis on the test results
- Assist in defining proper Risk Analysis assessments based on functional breakdowns
- Design automated Regression Scenarios and performance tests
- Participate in scrum related activities (standups, plannings, demo sessions, retrospectives)
- Remain up to date on job and ZyLAB related developments
What we offer
- Work in an agile development environment using the latest technologies
- Work on integrating various modern enterprise platforms
- A team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A drive to Increase the level of automation to be able to flexibly react on new challenges
- An environment to continuously improve and enhance the existing test processes and procedures
- Ability to work on our innovative technology platforms for advanced search, eDiscovery, Professional Text Mining, Automatic Translation, and data visualization
- Ability to learn new technologies and work on different projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- A degree in Information Technology
- At least three years’ experience in software testing
- Hands-on experience in Test Automation, Performance and Load testing
- Good knowledge of the Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Test Methodologies and Software Development process and Testing lifecycle
- Experience in using and configuring Microsoft technologies including IIS, Active Directory and Microsoft SQL/ Exchange/SharePoint Servers in clustered & distributed environments is strongly preferred
We are looking for people who have broad technology experience, a strong passion for quality, new technology and great testing skills!
Interested in this position?
Are you interested in joining our Test Team? Please send your resume and cover letter to Miranda van der Voort, HR Manager, Jobs@ZyLAB.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated!