We are currently recruiting for a:
.NET Software Developer
We are looking for a colleague who has broad technology experience in .NET;
expertise in designing search engines is especially welcome.
From a technology perspective, ZyLAB is synonymous with innovation in information management. We have been the first to deliver a desktop search engine. Long before all our competitors had done so. Nowadays we are developing a variety of enterprise search and information management applications using adaptive pattern recognition techniques in conjunction with traditional methods.
By joining ZyLAB, you become part of a community. Our developers are a passionate, diverse bunch. Typical traits include enjoying arguing about how to make our Platform even faster (it already has the fastest search engine on the market) and how to expose all the functionality that we have to offer in the most intuitive way.
Add to this our focus on Agile delivery and you will start to see why working here is refreshingly different. We hire only the most talented, passionate people.
Your Qualifications & Experiences
- Plenty of development and delivery experience with .NET
- Track record of advising on methodology and technology
- Strong mentor to less experienced developers; you love sharing knowledge
- Have worked on the analysis, design and implementation of large scale object-oriented applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software best practices, like test driven development and continuous integration
- Strong experienced developer
- Capacity to "turn and burn" when necessary to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Flexible mentality and used to work in a changing environment
Interested in this position?
Be forewarned: we are very selective. Our hiring process includes writing code, aptitude assessments and challenging interviews. We are going to question your energy level, your knowledge, your problem solving ability and your communication skills. If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to Miranda van der Voort, HR Manager:
Acquisition is not appreciated!