XML as Standard
Only ZyLAB Delivers the XML Advantage
ZyLAB is the only information management solution that archives your complete data pool in the open, non-proprietary Extensible Markup Language (XML) format. Our XML platform guarantees uniform handling of all enterprise data; our “X-to-XML” conversion tools assure that every file—even emails, bitmaps, and database and SharePoint content—benefits from the XML format.
XML benefits include:
- Digital sustainability—once your data is added to an XML archive it will never have to be converted again. It will be equally accessible 100 years from now, and the native file is always preserved.
- XML delivers the benefits of a database without the need for one, yet the XML archive from ZyLAB integrates with your databases (e.g. Oracle, mySQL,MS_SQL) when appropriate.
- XML reduces costs for licensing, upgrades, storage, encryption and back-up tools, as well as the hassle of migrations.
- XML archives are scalable to growing volumes of information. Once an XML archive reaches capacity, simply add another file system in parallel.
- XML archives enhance and accelerate indexing, searching and retrieval across all enterprise information.
In addition to archiving complete data collections in the XML format, ZyLAB software also supports the EDRM-XML output standard for the seamless transfer of responsive data as recommended by the Electronic Discovery Reference Model.
More about XML
Read XML data sheet »