The Best Software
Only ZyLAB ranks as a “Leader”, a “Strong Positive”, and a “Visionary”
ZyLAB is the only eDiscovery vendor to receive the highest category ratings from Gartner analysts for both eDiscovery and information access. We attribute this recognition to our ease-of-use, being aligned with customer needs, our global adaptability, and our technical innovation.
Industry Analyst Highlights
- Mentioned as Sample Vendor of Software to Reduce Costs of outside Litigation Support and to Provide Enterprises a Better understanding of the Value and Risk of their Unstructured Data in the Gartner “Hype Cycle for Storage Technologies, 2013”, “Hype Cycle for Governance, Risk and Compliance Technologies, 2013”, “Hype Cycle for Data and Collaboration Security, 2013” and the “Hype Cycle for Legal and Regulatory Information Governance, 2013”.
- Positioned as the strongest "Visionary" in the 2013 Magic Quadrant for eDiscovery Software by Gartner, Inc.
- Positioned as a “Leader” in the 2012 Magic Quadrant for eDiscovery Software by Gartner, Inc.
- Ranked by Gartner as a “Leader” in the last three consecutive editions of the MarketScope for Information Access
- Received the highest rating (“Strong Positive”) in the last two reports on the MarketScope for E-Discovery Vendors
- Earned "Visionary" distinction among eDiscovery companies in Gartner's 2011 Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software
- Included in the eDiscovery and Records Management sections of Gartner’s “Hype Cycle for Content Management, 2010” and “Hype Cycle for Governance, Risk and Compliance Technologies, 2010”
- Included in the eDiscovery software section of Gartner’s “Hype Cycle for Legal and Regulatory Information Governance, 2009”
- According to Nick Patience of The 451 Group, “[ZyLAB] is one of the few that can justifiably claim to offer software to cover all the relevant parts of the e-discovery process.”
Industry Award Highlights
- Client, Gonzalo de Cesare, wins Law Technology News’ 2010 IT Champion of the Year Award for his work standardizing on ZyLAB eDiscovery technology for the United Nations war crime tribunals
- ZyLAB named one of the top 100 companies in the digital content industry for 2010 by eContent Magazine
- ZyLAB receives 2010 Trend Setting Product recognition from KMWorld Magazine
Key Attributes of the ZyLAB software