Advanced Foreign Language Support
Only ZyLAB Breaks Down Global Barriers
ZyLAB isn’t just UNICODE compliant; ZyLAB is the only information management product that detects and translates huge volumes of foreign language content without sacrificing speed or accuracy. Global organizations and cross-border investigators can archive, index, search and manage foreign email and electronic files, or automatically translate the content and link to the original version.
The ZyLAB interface can be provided in the native language of its users
This is a login screen
- ZyLAB detects and recognizes 400 foreign languages, including all Western European, Eastern European, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Farsi, and most regional indigenous languages.
- ZyLAB can full text-index any language that can be represented in UNICODE characters.
- ZyLAB provides customized interfaces in 26 foreign languages including Dutch, German, Spanish, Swedish, French, Arabic, Farsi and Khmer.
- ZyLAB offers the highest speed and throughput commercially available for automatic, statistics-based translation of 40 languages, including non-roman scripts like Cyrillic, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Hebrew, Chinese and Japanese. Read more about Machine Translation.
- ZyLAB provides “lenient” search techniques such as Fuzzy and Wildcard that help mitigate poor 3rd-party translations of enterprise information.
- ZyLAB reconciles differences in character sets and words, and uses statistics and linguistic properties (i.e., conjunction, grammar, meanings) so that foreign content can be mined and analyzed.
ZyLAB retrieves search hits from data that is in 400+ foreign languages
More on foreign language support
Read Global data sheet »