Would you like to join one of the most exciting and fast growing companies in the IT solutions market?
Would you like to be part of an international team of professionals and have the opportunity to travel and work abroad if you want to?
Did this trigger your interest? Please read on, because working at ZyLAB could be the best thing that's happened to you and your career!
For nearly 30 years, ZyLAB has been a recognized global leader in the development of award-winning search, retrieval and content management technologies for government and the private sector. With more than 9,000 installations supporting more than 1.7 million users in 60 countries, our XML-based ZyLAB Information Management (IM) Platform software is relied upon across a broad array of market segments, including law enforcement and intelligence, law firms and courts, research-intensive organizations (pharmaceutical, consumer products, engineering, and manufacturing firms) and libraries and historical archives.
ZyLAB is particularly well-known for comprehensive back-office solutions, especially those that help companies meet rigid, international compliance regulations, as well as sophisticated e-discovery tools, enduring and stable data storage capabilities, and the most advanced search engine on the market.
Demand for our solutions is booming, and our aggressive growth plans mean we're constantly on the lookout for experienced and enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
Being part of ZyLAB means that you:
- Become a knowledgeable professional in the field of discovery, information management and content management.
- Get dedicated training and gain hands-on experience with our customers, who are some of the most exciting organizations in the world.
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package, with real professional growth opportunities and international career possibilities.
- Have the opportunity to participate in (depending on position) international events, trade shows, seminars, and bi-annual corporate gatherings.
- Help to develop, market and/or sell some of the fastest-growing and most respected technology solutions on the market.
- Work for a growing, visionary and profitable company.
- … and more…
Are you still interested and do you recognize yourself in all of the below?
- University degree and/or appropriate technical certifications or training.
- Applicable work experience.
- Knowledge of relevant high-end technical solutions.
- Advanced analytical capabilities and solid communication and people skills.
- Creative, "can do" approach to work.
- Motivated and professional outlook and conduct.
- Ability to handle fast-paced work environment.
Don’t wait another day but send your resume and a cover letter profiling your experience, goals and salary requirements to our Human Resources department: firstname.lastname@example.org.