Web Publishing Bundle
Facilitate Information Sharing and FOIA Responses
The ZyLAB Web Publishing Bundle allows users to share digital data archives over an intranet or the Internet.
- Simplify Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) responses
- Enable the public to access digital libraries of key resources, such as meeting minutes or public works project documents
- Leverage the content from your document repositories to improve Internet search results.
Features and Functions
- Share the public information within your ZyLAB archives on the Internet
- Sitemaps help make your content more visible on Internet search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo!, etc.)
- Using any common browser, users connect to a ZyLAB Webserver and full-text search their archives. The ZyLAB Webserver automatically generates HTML from several indexed sources such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, TIFF, and text files.
- No applications are required on the end user’s workstation - not even an image viewer - since ZyLAB Webserver automatically converts the image files on the server to “browser ready” PNG.
This bundle is an integral component of the following pre-configured ZyLAB system: Digital & Print Media Archiving System.