Microsoft SharePoint Archiving Bundle
Sharing and Collaborating Without Losing Control of Your Information
The SharePoint Bundle from ZyLAB combines the collaboration, sharing, storage, and access capabilities of SharePoint with the enhanced archiving, search and text-analytics features of ZyLAB.
- Optimize Microsoft SharePoint content in preparation for potential legal e-discoveries (for instance US-FRCP), European Compliance investigations, and internal security and auditing.
- Enhance SharePoint’s search functionality with ZyLAB to support the in-depth search required during discovery and audits.
- Reduce storage costs by offloading your SharePoint server content to ZyLAB’s non-proprietary XML archives that reside on the file system of your choice.
- Save on costly future SharePoint upgrades and avoid hidden costs caused by additional SQL-server licenses, maintenance, backup and upgrades.
- Rely on Microsoft SharePoint collaboration, sharing, storage, and access capabilities and organize the wealth of unstructured information that is a common part of daily operations.
Features & Functions
- ZyLAB’s SharePoint Bundle migrates content created in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 to an open and sustainable XML repository.
- By expanding search capabilities you can handle large volumes of unstructured data; no limits to the size and number of documents per project are in place.
- ZyLAB offers a secure, a digitally sustainable and scalable XML based storage platform with advanced searching.
- Out of the box compliance with many (international) standards.
- Full integration with the ZyLAB eDiscovery & Production System for rapid response to discovery requests.
- Integrates with SharePoint federated search framework.
- Connect your documents in the ZyLAB data repository with your InfoPath forms so that you can connect documents with information stored in your InfoPath forms.
This bundle is an integral component of the following pre-configured ZyLAB systems: Law Enforcement & Investigations System and Enterprise Information Management System.