DoD and Sox Compliant RMA Bundle
High-quality Records Management (RM) Solution to Optimize Discovery
ZyLAB offers a full record-management system that enables the management of all assets within the organization, whether these are documents (paper, electronic, email) or record types. The system is compliant with the internationally recognized US DoD 5015.2 and Sox standards.
- The highly efficient, integrative RM approach leads to enhanced competitiveness, more agility to meet specific customer needs, minimized legal risks and better positioning for higher profits.
Features and functions
- The DoD and Sox Compliant RMA Bundle ensures the flexibility to define records in terms of their actual usage in the organization.
- The DoD and Sox Compliant RMA Bundle supports the management of records according to how they are currently used (a file plan) with file recording, workable file structures, classification and metadata, valuation/prioritization, retention policies, legal obligations, execution and verification.
- The DoD and Sox Compliant RMA Bundle enables accurate and secure final dispositions of records, based on pertinent rules and regulations.
- Based on the solid architecture of the record management and archiving
- The DoD and Sox Compliant RMA Bundle combines a full web-enabled contract management solution with audit-trail tools to track all material changes and support disclosure to executives and relevant parties inside and outside the organization.
This bundle is an integral component of the following pre-configured ZyLAB systems: Compliance & Litigation Readiness System and Enterprise Information Management System.