Business Process Automation Bundle
Route Documents Quickly and Efficiently Through Your Organization
The Business Process Automation Bundle enables you to thoroughly and easily manage specific workflow processes and link documents within the ZyLAB Information Management Platform to specific steps in a process. These workflow capabilities complement established procedures with little or no reconfiguration required.
The Business Process Automation Bundle is designed to let you conduct organizational processes accurately and efficiently. As a result, you can count on reduced process-cycle times, reduced costs, improved accountability, progress and status transparency, fewer errors, enhanced ability to adhere to compliance regulations, and improved customer satisfaction.
Intelligent Document Routing
The Business Process Automation Bundle helps integrate any type of document into defined tasks and processes that need to be performed by users. The workflow process can contain links to one or more documents stored in ZyLAB’s open-standard, XML-based data repository. During the processing of workflow tasks, users always maintain access to all relevant information available in the process and they may view any document(s) for which they have viewing permission.
A workflow process can be triggered by making a simple scan of a document, whether on a traditional scanner or a digital copier. Immediately, the document is archived and fully searchable in the ZyLAB archive, which provides for easy retrieval of relevant information and starts a new workflow process. Users can be alerted when new tasks are pending, or open their workflow inbox to see if new tasks require attention. A workflow process can also be initiated from an e-mail message or an electronic document, such as a Microsoft® Word document.
Features And Functions
- Supports sequential and parallel workflow
- Includes standard workflow templates for departments such as accounts payable, legal, and customer service
- Configures quickly and easily
- Includes support for Digital Signatures (SHA-1 based)
- Offers a scripting option for integration with third-party applications
- Allows workflow tasks to be linked to user groups or individual users
- Enables workflow to be triggered manually or by scanning a document, receiving an e-mail, retrieving a file, and so on
- Provides Import/Export options in template designs for easy development of templates in a test environment.
This bundle is an integral component of following pre-configured ZyLAB systems: eDiscovery & Production System, Compliance & Litigation Readiness System, and Enterprise Information Management System.