Disclose Key Findings in the Format of Preference
Now that information has been compiled, analyzed, and organized, investigators need to efficiently distribute the case information to relevant parties as well as file it in their archives for future reference.
Investigators may produce excerpts of data in order to disclose key findings to 3rd parties, or they may archive the complete collection while awaiting formal pretrial action.
Features & Functions
- The electronic files can be batch-converted into user-defined production formats, such as TIFF, along with metadata, Bates numbers, and load files for easy import into litigation software.
- Case files can be circulated to the prosecution and/or defense through appropriate media such as the Internet, intranets, or CD/DVD.
- Distribute a 100% copy of the original documents of the investigation on CD or DVD, which enables a clear, consistent and professional structure for viewing and analysis by all relevant parties
- File up to 15,000 paper pages per day per system, a process which requires storage capacity of less than 1GB of memory.
- Save time at arraignments and preliminary meetings because all the information is on hand and is immediately accessible and organized.
« Return to ZyLAB Law Enforcement & Investigations System Overview