Monitor and Archive Email, Voicemail, Faxes and More
Get Ultimate Insight into Incoming and Outgoing Communications within your Organization
Highlights | Benefits of the System | Proven Track Record
The ZyLAB Communications Intelligence & Security System provides an ideal platform for government agencies and corporate security and compliance departments that need to monitor incoming and outgoing communications, whether they are in the form of voicemails, email, faxes or documents that are scanned in the mailroom. This system addresses the needs of large investigations, intelligence reporting, and OSINT, COMINT, HUMINT, OPINT, and SIGINT initiatives.
Data Capture for Email and Practically Any Other Type of Communications
- Support for any intelligence, legal and background data, including telex, fax, e-mail, www, ftp, paper, newspaper clippings, electronic files, etc.
- Confiscated material (paper, pc, and multimedia)
- Observations, hearings and interrogations
Enriches Data Analysis with
- Advanced search techniques, including fuzzy search on foreign languages and pattern extraction
- Phonetic search of audio files (optional)
- Refine and filter tools
- Foreign language recognition of 400 languagues including Arabic and Cyrllic
- Automatic machine translation (optional)
- Image enhancement, OCR, summarizing, topic identification, translations, labeling, link with traffic information, and much more.
- Geo-location of documents via Google Maps integration
- Advanced data visualization with hyperbolic trees and tree maps
- Automatic summaries, entity and regular expression extraction for more than 200 different entity types (names, job titles, companies, addresses, countries, social security numbers, credit card numbers, dates, payments, bank accounts and many more), event and fact finding, concept extraction, document property extraction, file property extraction, graphical file detection, automatic language recognition (also for OCR of non-OCR-ed bitmaps), and exact and near-duplicate detection
- Reconcile differences in character sets and words, leverage statistics and the linguistic properties (i.e., conjunction, grammar, senses or meanings) of a language.
- Receive alerts when certain types of content, metadata, patterns or keywords enters the system
- Easily distribute selected information and product reports for thorough analysis
- Simplify and automate the monitoring process with profiles and alerts
- Data monitoring on all kinds of communications
- Compilation of intelligence reports
- Encryption and distribution of reports on CD-ROM or DVD
- Monitor limitless volumes of data
- Protect against leaks of trade secrets and confidential information
- Ensure employee conduct complies with internal anti-bribery and corruption policies
- Reduce the burden of monitoring data, including audio (link to audio page)
- Find relevant information without knowing exactly what is available or what you are looking for
- Reveal new information that can influence criminal investigations, legal discovery, and due diligence investigations
Some of the clients who utilize ZyLAB’s Communications Intelligence & Security technology include:
- US Air Force Intelligence
- The federal tax authorities from Netherlands, Sweden and Estonia
- More than 15 other intelligence services worldwide
- International War Crimes Tribunals: Rwanda, Former Yugoslavia, Cambodia
- Various corporate security departments worldwide.