Company Profile | Core Technologies & Solutions | Sample Client List
ZyLAB’s industry-leading, modular eDiscovery and enterprise information management technology puts you in command of boundless enterprise data in order to mitigate risk, reduce costs, investigate matters and elicit business productivity and intelligence.
How can we help you? If you'd like to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click here to schedule a no-obligation meeting or receive an information kit.
ZyLAB straddles the convergence of information management and eDiscovery to keep your content assets (and liabilities) in order and to cost-effectively mine them when an investigation ensues. The eDiscovery experience often triggers a broader information management initiative championed by executive leadership. While the ZyLAB eDiscovery & Production system is generally implemented to investigate a specific legal matter, it is a solid and robust foundation from which to pursue proactive, enterprise-wide objectives for information management. Those broader goals are achieved through the use of the ZyLAB Compliance & Litigation Readiness system.
ZyLAB is a dominant player in compliance and eDiscovery-related solutions, due in part to our advanced capabilities for multi language support, searching, content analytics, document reviewing, and e-mail and records management (for both scanned and electronic documents). Additionally, our eDiscovery system is directly aligned with the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and features modules for forensic sound collection, culling, advanced e-mail conversion (Exchange and Lotus Notes) and legal review.
The company’s products and services are used on an enterprise level by corporations, government agencies, courts, and law firms, as well as on specific projects for legal services, auditing, and accounting providers. ZyLAB systems are also available in a Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) model.
Overall, we have sold an astounding 1.7 million user licenses through more than 9,000 installations. All of our solutions include full installation, project management and integration services.
ZyLAB has received numerous industry accolades and is the only company to be positioned as a “Leader” in Gartner’s 2012 Magic Quadrant for eDiscovery Software and the Magic Quadrant for Information Access Technology, and also be positioned in the MarketScope for Records Management.
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, and Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we also serve our local markets from our regional offices in New York, Barcelona, Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Singapore.
Core Technologies & Solutions
ZyLAB has developed a product range that offers a comprehensive array of capabilities:
- Electronic file and full-text indexing
- Text analytics
- Search and retrieval products
- E-mail and multimedia archiving
- Optical character recognition
- Records and document management
The company’s products are extremely open and scalable, with installations managing some of the largest collections of mission-critical data in the world. The award-winning ZyLAB Information Management Platform bundles our core capabilities into a single solution that provides an optimal framework for several, specialized, all-in-one system deployments:
- eDiscovery & Legal Production
- Compliance & Litigation Readiness
- Investigations & Law Enforcement
- Communications Intelligence & Security
- Print & Digital Media Archiving
- Enterprise Information Management
Sample Client List
- The White House, Amtrak and US Army OIGs, US Department of Treasury, and SEC
- Montgomery County (MD), Shelby County (AL) and Jackson, Wyoming
- The EPA, National Agriculture Library, and Royal Library of the Netherlands
- FBI, Arkansas and Ohio state police forces, German customs police, and Danish national police
- War Crimes Tribunals for Rwanda, Cambodia, and the former Yugoslavia; Delaware Superior Court; and Citizenship and Immigration, Canada
- KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Deloitte
- AkzoNobel, Sara Lee, Pacific Life, Siemens, Dow Automotive and Lloyds of London