Would you like to join one of the most exciting and fast growing companies in the enterprise information management market? Are you tired of working at companies that don't provide the comprehensive on-the-job training or positive work environment you need to excel? Do you like the idea of being part of an international team of professionals and having the opportunity to travel and work abroad if you want to? If so, please read on, because working at ZyLAB could be the best thing that's happened to you and your career!
ZyLAB’s industry-leading, modular eDiscovery and enterprise information management technology puts clients in command of boundless enterprise data in order to mitigate risk, reduce costs, investigate matters and elicit business productivity and intelligence. For nearly three decades, ZyLAB’s award-winning, XML-based Information Management Platform has helped commercial and government organizations across the globe to gain greater control of their information.
ZyLAB is a dominant player in compliance and eDiscovery-related solutions, due in part to our advanced capabilities for multi-language support, searching, content analytics, document review, and e-mail and records management (for both scanned and electronic documents). Additionally, our eDiscovery & Production system is directly aligned with the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and features modules for forensic sound collection, culling, advanced e-mail conversion (Exchange and Lotus Notes) and legal review.
The company’s products and services are used on an enterprise level by corporations, government agencies, courts, and law firms, as well as on specific projects for legal services, auditing, and accounting providers.
Overall, ZyLAB was sold an astounding 1.7 million user licenses in 60 countries, through more than 9,000 installations. All of our solutions include full installation, project management and integration services. ZyLAB systems are also available in a Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) model.
Demand for our solutions is booming, and our aggressive growth plans mean we're constantly on the lookout for experienced and enthusiastic professionals to join our team. Being part of ZyLAB means that you:
- Become a knowledgeable professional in the field of eDiscovery & information management.
- Get dedicated training and gain hands-on experience with our customers, who are some of the most exciting organizations in the world.
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package, with real professional growth opportunities and international career possibilities.
- Have the opportunity to participate in (depending on position) international events, trade shows, seminars, and bi-annual corporate gatherings.
- Help to develop, market and/or sell some of the fastest-growing and most respected technology solutions on the market.
- Work for a growing, visionary and profitable company.
...and much more. Sound interesting? If so, please send your resume and a cover letter profiling your experience, goals, and salary requirements to our human resource department: email@example.com. Your profile needs to indicate that you meet the following minimum requirements:
- University degree and/or appropriate technical certifications or training.
- Applicable work experience.
- Knowledge of relevant high-end technical solutions.
- Advanced analytical capabilities and solid communication and people skills.
- Creative, "can do" approach to work.
- Motivated and professional outlook and conduct.
- Ability to handle fast-paced work environment.